1.24.2009

Justin's Birthday was on the 11th and he was 29 years old! He is such a cute dad and a hard-working husband. I don't think anyone will ever deny that he works hard, plays hard, and is pretty much great at everything. Since the kids are a little older this year, I had them dictate letters to their dad for his birthday and they came out like this:

To: Dad, Justin Thomas Bucy
I love you Daddy - Because I love him.
I love to work with him and go to the zoo.
I love to see daddy it makes me feel good.
My favorite thing is going golfing with dad.
Because he likes me to go with him a long long around to go golfing.
I love my dad even longer good.
From: B

To: Daddy's Birthday
I love you dad.
I love you daddy.
I love you MOST.
I like to play with daddy.
He gives me mooches.
I sing with Daddy and play.
Daddy, I love you.
From: Aislynn

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh! What sweet messages. So I am curious as to Mikey's being signed B.?

Spliz said...

oh, man. Those are so cute. I hope you keep them, maybe frame them, and someday use them to embarass your children.

[RochelleG] said...

very sweet.