5.17.2009

Happy Easter - was that a month ago? WOW, i just wanted to show their over-priced oufits that have only been worn once. next year, we'll shop at goodwill.

And I was trying to get Aisy to show off her "princess braid" that I did. She is such a great daughter to let me do her hair all the time. this was a hair-do my mom used to do on me.

Black mail! She gets that from her grandpa Tim :)


One close shave! Dad says, "ready for your summer buzz?" Mikey says, "No, I like my long hair." Dad says, "You golf better with short hair" and Mikey says "yeah, let's buzz it off dad!" Mikey is now in golf lessons and says he wants to be on TV like Tiger Woods.


If aislynn were writing the caption she would say, "This is lyvia, she has a baby in her tummy" And then she would not let me move onto any other picture. My daughter's first horse ride. There were a couple half-lings and two cute ponies, but Aislynn wanted the big draft horse. She rode the horse 5 times. I have never seen her so excited and in her element - Petting lyvia on the mane and not caring when lyvia kicked the horse behind her. So this birthday I think it's going to be, "daddy I want a draft horse."




2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute Easter outfits. ..And before I even read the caption, I was thinking, Wendy wore her hair with the princess braid when she was younger. Golf lessons!? Insane:)

Aubrey said...

Your kids are so adorable! :) Love the crack shot! haha!