3.14.2011

December to March

March 8 - Dad leaves for Commissioned Officer Training in Alabama. He is a 2nd Lieutenant in the United States Air force.
February 20 - We finally get to Iowa and see our new cousin - baby Eli Casey. He looks just like his daddy.

January - I just can't get enough of Sienna. She is the perfect angel baby and she has a nice belly on her too!


O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree, why aren't my kids all smiling? We couldn't get one picture of them all looking happy and decent...oh well, this is reality at the Bucy household!

Sienna is 1 and eating her birthday cake. She likes toys she can ride on and matchbox cars and rocking chairs. She shakes her head yes and no in response to questions you ask her. Not a big talker. She can say dada and mimi (for mama) but doesn't say it too often. She knows some sign language as well, but she is just content and doesn't find she needs much. She keeps busy chasing her older sister and brother around the house. She LOVES to be outside. She is the best baby ever and I am so glad she is mine!

2 comments:

Wendie Jo said...

Mikey told me once that Sienna isn't going to grow up to be a mommy or daddy. I asked why not, and he said, "because she is just going to be an angel."

Jolley's said...

Hi Wendy!

I tried to send you an email, but I must have an old email cuz' it bounced back to me. Not even sure where you're living now-adays, but we're trying to organize a bball get together at Potters house on October 14th at 5pm.
Email me and let me know if you guys think you might be around--or even just with an update!
I'd love to catch up!
mjolley7@gmail.com